Build CSS/HTML Pages
A Web Designer Role
As a junior member of a web development team, your duties include testing site code or handling specific aspects of a design and development project. Your responsibilities often include preparing visual elements using code and image editing software such as Photoshop or InDesign.
A web designer typically has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
• Assisting the web development team with all aspects of website and application design.
• Assisting with the testing and maintenance of backend and front-end applications.
• Brainstorming new tech applications such as digital storage and mobile technology.
• Collaborating with developers to implement new web features.
• Keeping up-to-date with the latest technology and programming trends.
• Converting video, audio, written, and graphic components into compatible formats for the web.
• Using user feedback to identify and correct problems with a client’s website.
Become A Hiring Partner
We help companies hire quickly by introducing them to pre-vetted, talented, highly skilled alumni. Hiring partners also participate in program development, helping ensure that participants have the skills you’re hiring for.